So, baby J has tried watermelon & sweet potatoes so far. The watermelon we give to him in one of those net things and he loves it. I'm not so sure about the sweet potatoes. By the way, are sweet potatoes - yams? Are they the same? I made the baby food myself, but when I bought the potatoes they were called "organic garnets." Hmm... well my mom said I bought the right ones. Anyways, he lunges for the spoon, almost gags himself he wants it so bad, and then once he has some in his mouth it is almost like he is being electrocuted. Sorta. I just can't tell if he likes them or not. We have tried them for about 4 nights now. He usually will take about 5 bites. And 5 bites gets EVERYWHERE, his forehead, his hair, up his nose, everywhere. I think we will do peas next.
Wednesday, August 4
Munch is Munching
So, baby J has tried watermelon & sweet potatoes so far. The watermelon we give to him in one of those net things and he loves it. I'm not so sure about the sweet potatoes. By the way, are sweet potatoes - yams? Are they the same? I made the baby food myself, but when I bought the potatoes they were called "organic garnets." Hmm... well my mom said I bought the right ones. Anyways, he lunges for the spoon, almost gags himself he wants it so bad, and then once he has some in his mouth it is almost like he is being electrocuted. Sorta. I just can't tell if he likes them or not. We have tried them for about 4 nights now. He usually will take about 5 bites. And 5 bites gets EVERYWHERE, his forehead, his hair, up his nose, everywhere. I think we will do peas next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that pic of him :)
ReplyDelete