Thursday, August 5

A few reasons why I love my Hubs



1. He never cares what we eat for dinner. Sometimes I want to cook something great, sometimes we just have bagels or a bowl of cereal. And sometimes I don't want to cook anything & he is always fine with that too. He will whip up his famous breakfast for dinner or his special noodles (AKA ramen).

2. He has a core group of good guy friends. I love this b/c I also have a core group of good girlfriends. So he understands what being a good, loyal friend is about.

3. He is hilarious. Yes, sometimes we make fun of people, but they are strangers and it isn't to their face (yikes, is that worse?!). Trust me, it is funny.

4. I am a morning person (he is a night owl) and at night I am a GROUCH. He knows this and is always sweet about it. He is quiet and whispers to me things like "babe, are you hungry? Want some noods?" (Yes, I am usually asleep when he asks me this, but it's the thought that counts.

5. He is handy. A guys guy. He can fix, install, repair anything.

6. He isn't a club guy. Sure, my hubs likes his beer, but he does not like clubs or dress codes or anything that is a "scene". He would much rather drink some beers around a fire pit or pool table then go out and stand amongst strangers listening to crap music.

7. He is sweet to me. He worries about me if I don't answer the phone. He doesn't like me to drive to certain areas. He doesn't want me to ever stay the night alone if he can't be here. He protects me.

8. He is a good dad. Watching him with baby J melts my heart.
9. He is generous. He will always help people out. I love that about him.

10. He is cute. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment