Wednesday, June 23

What's Up!













Well, last weekend started off on Thursday. We drove down to SD and I am happy to report that the baby did great on the drive. I timed it so we would take off right before his morning nap and he slept the whole way! On the drive home, we were not so lucky.

Thursday night we went to Viejas to see Chris play with Jamey Johnson. He gave John & I back stage passes. It was awesome. We weren't allowed to take pics, so I snuck this one with my phone. We are so sad that Chris & Ang are moving to Nashville, but so very happy for them.

We spent the rest of the weekend with my folks, celebrating my moms bday and fathers day with my pops.

Sunday morning the baby & I drove back early to have Fathers day with John. It was a nice relaxing day. We went to Babies R Us and bought little John this. He is still a little small for it, but he really likes it.

We had his 4 month doc appt. on Monday. Our little guy is 15.4 lbs, 27 inches long! My little jolly green! Oh, and I go back to work on Friday. That will probably be another post itself
.

ps - It is hard to find time to blog with a 4 month old. Good thing I only have 1 reader. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just know you're on my mom's desktop....I'm not your only reader!

    ReplyDelete