Sunday, June 6

Our weekend


What a busy weekend. I guess everything seems busier with a baby though. On Friday we gathered up the family and went down to State Street. On Friday nights Redlands now has different bands play and the Tornados were playing the "main" stage. We packed up everything we could possibly need for baby J and then picked up Josh & Alex. We met everyone else down at the stage. I'm so glad that Baby J's first live music was the Tornados in our little hometown. He only was scared when the feedback got loud. About 12 of us went to Gourmet Pizza and Baby J had a bottle and fell asleep in the loud booth. He did wonderful Friday night.

On Saturday my parents had Michael so they all came over to babysit and to have a sleep over. John and I had a local wedding to go to. My parents said he did great, except the last MAJOR meltdown. I was glad I came home earlier then John. When I walked in, it was the tail end of his meltdown. When the baby has a meltdown I feel so bad for him AND whoever is watching him also.

Tonight is Sunday. John and I played some old school Super Mario Bros. together and now the Lakers are on. This household is so busy, with so many people dropping by, its very nice when it's just the three of us.

Oh, and the painting for the nursery came on Friday. I bought it off Etsy. It is beautiful. I'll post a pic of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment