Sunday, June 13

4 months!


Happy 4 month Birthday!
I can't believe you're 4 months old Baby J. You are getting so big, everyday you seem to change a bit. Here are some things about you I don't want to ever forget.

  1. It is easy to make you smile, but you make us work for the good belly laughs.
  2. You're loving your hands. You're grabbing everything (including my hair), you like to rake my chest while you eat and you like to stick all your fingers in your mouth (sometimes you gag yourself).
  3. You have little stinky feet.
  4. You're not sure about the bath yet.
  5. You love watching your dad play the guitar.
  6. I don't want you to watch t.v. until you're 2. Unfortunately, your Nana & Papa showed you the Laker game a couple weeks ago and you have been looking for it ever since!
  7. Tia Heather was the first person to get a real good laugh from you. But like I said, you made her work for it.
  8. I think you are in the beginning stages of teething. You are constantly drooling and sticking blankets in your mouth.
  9. You are a good sleeper (knock on wood) & a morning person so far. You look a little confused when you first wake up. After a few seconds, you flash me a big smile. Get's me every time!
  10. You love to oohh and awee with us. I know you are trying to tell us something.

I love you so much Baby J. You are our favorite little person ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment