I haven't blogged in a long time. Right now it seems like there is too much life happening and this little ole blog can't keep up! Here are a few pics from the last weeks... We had the 7th Annual Rock-A-Thon (John played the drums with the Tornadoes and did awesome), Little J started school, we got a new dog, a new elliptical, going to the river this weekend, baby has a little cold, a couple weeks ago I thought I was dying (never google 'left arm sore/numb'), fun shopping dates, Chuck-E-Cheese for the 1st time (ghetto, but kids loved it!), I reading The Help (like it so far), all sorts of stuff has been going on around here.
Monday, September 5
Random as usual
I haven't blogged in a long time. Right now it seems like there is too much life happening and this little ole blog can't keep up! Here are a few pics from the last weeks... We had the 7th Annual Rock-A-Thon (John played the drums with the Tornadoes and did awesome), Little J started school, we got a new dog, a new elliptical, going to the river this weekend, baby has a little cold, a couple weeks ago I thought I was dying (never google 'left arm sore/numb'), fun shopping dates, Chuck-E-Cheese for the 1st time (ghetto, but kids loved it!), I reading The Help (like it so far), all sorts of stuff has been going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful pictures. I can't wait to have kids :P I'm a newlywed and we are looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteGlad I bumped into your twitter account, or I'd never have found your blog. :P
Have a great week.
mustbeliberating.blogspot.com