Thursday, October 6

Baby Numero Dos

I haven't blogged in a long time! Too long. Remember how in my last post I said something like "too much life was happening". Well, I guess I meant it literally. Life WAS happening. A little itty bitty life was starting and we had no idea...




It turns out Sessums baby #2 is due May 16th. I went in on Monday and they confirmed the heartbeat and said things look good. We were in total shock at first. It has started to settle in and we're pretty excited now.

I feel kinda pukey, but I never actually puke. Once again, I weirdly crave sausage. Totally gross. When I am not pregnant sausage grosses me out. It's straight mystery meat. But, last and now this time, when I am pregnant all I want is a McDonalds Sausage McMuffin! McYum.

I'm really thirsty too. I don't know what that is about. I'm hoping I don't gain 8 million pounds like last time. I'm sure my love for sausage isn't going to help in that department.

Next doctors appointment is in 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted! :)

2 comments:

  1. Totally jealous! We aren't having any more kiddos but I'm in straight crazy baby fever right now. It seems EVERYONE is announcing they are pregnant or adopting right now. May is our biggest birthday month - we have SO many birthday's in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you! That is such wonderful news. I can't wait to follow the pregnancy via blog/twitter/fb. Especially since *IF* I ever have more it will be a few years. & I totally have the baby fever, dude.

    ReplyDelete