Sunday, October 31

Halloween Weekend




Friday night we carved pumpkins with friends at our house. It was perfect. The baby fell asleep early, around 7:30. I got to carve and hang out with everyone for a few hours. Saturday, I decided to try out a stuffing/dressing recipe since I will be hosting my first Thanksgiving (for 50 people!?!?!?!?!?!?). The baby & I ran to the market to get the ingredients. It was his first time riding in the basket. He loved it. He swung his legs the whole time. I love the look on his face in the picture. Oh and the stuffing was C-O-M-P-L-I-C-A-T-E-D. And to be honest, it wasn't that good to me. AND it took me like 4 hours. Don't ask.
Today was Halloween. We dressed the baby as the Hulk & went out to lunch. Nothing major this year. We went to Panera for lunch and John & I let the baby try our soups (black bean and broccoli & cheese). I know, not very exciting, but it was to us. It was his first restaurant food. We're nerds, I know. :)
Tonight the baby would cry if John left the room. I'm not sure whats up with that?! I thought for sure he would start doing that for me when I left for work, but nope. He cried when dad left the kitchen?!
Maybe another tooth is coming? Anyways, it was a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I have to comment on this costume, cause really. Oh my he is so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete