Wednesday, October 6

Just great?!


I got bit on my foot by something last weekend. I'm not even sure when it happened. I know it itched really bad at one point. And the next thing I knew there was a red line coming from the bite mark. This could have been Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I can't remember. It doesn't look good, but I feel fine. Today I decided I better have the doctor check it out. Let me tell you this, you never want your doctor to say this, "Well, I have never seen anything like it before!" ((all excited too!)) He even sketched it. He said most insect bites come with pain & you know immediately you were bit. I basically told him that I am too busy to notice if I get bit by something. Since I'm still nursing & not having any problems with the bite (swelling, fever, etc...) he decided we would give it 2 more days before he prescribed antibiotics. Luckily I do feel ok, I really wish I knew what bit me though. Especially since little Munch is minutes from crawling. Now I think we need to get our house sprayed regularly. UGH, another expense! Well, keep your fingers crossed that the red line doesn't move more. Oh, and John thinks this will now make the baby Spiderman.


1 comment: