Sunday, July 24

Weekend!


Hi! I'm sneaking in a post this morning. Everyone woke up at 6:30 this morning and when I say everyone, I mean you-know-who woke everyone up at 6:30. Anyway, oh course it is 8:30 now and those two are back asleep and I am still awake. Sheesh. I have a million things to do, but decided to play on the internet. Brilliant.

Today we are hosting my MIL's bday party. So I need to clean the house, pick up rice from the Mexican market and make 2 different batches of enchiladas! Well, actually one is made already, I just need to heat it up. I'm making traditional ground beef red enchiladas today, but I made Martha Stewart's chicken in creamy green sauce enchiladas last night. They are fabulous and everyone will think you're a great cook if you make them.

Yesterday was my Grandma's 95th bday party. Can you believe that?! My grandma could barely see as it was, but my mom told me she had a mini stroke last weekend and now has lost all her vision. That just breaks my heart. She was able to feel baby J's leg and could tell how big he was getting. I really hope she is able to get some of her vision back.

Friday we went to movie in the park night with some friends. Everyone could tell I was the newest mom because I agreed to let the kids get inflatable hammers... :)






I'm going to **try* and fit in a trip to Sports Chalet today because I decided my heels hurt so much because I need new workout shoes. I am jumping up and down on stone and my shoes are like 5 years old.

Alright, I'm outta here..... Oh HAPPY BDAY MANDY! (Today is my best friends bday. We have been best friends since we were 9 and now live just a handful of blocks away) :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh you most certainly need new work out shoes - if you work out a good bit and if you work out on a hard surface your shoes break down about every 6 months. So GO GET NEW SHOES, woman!!! Make sure you show off what you get - I'm getting some Nike Air Lunar's next month for my birthday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete