1. Coconut creamer (my fave)
2. My husband. He worked SO hard to get everything ready for Turkey Day. He is always there when I need him.
3. Online shopping. I love it. It makes my life easier. And with free shipping, I mean, come on!!
4. My awesome girlfriends. I have the best. You shouldn't even argue. As one of my favorite band sings, "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands, the ones I love..."
5. Lysol wipes. Let's just not go into my craziness, but they make me feel a lot better.
6. I'm thankful I have a job that provides free benefits for my entire family.
7. My family. It's huge. It's not perfect. It's loving. It's always there for you.
8. I guess, my dogs. I do love them. I'm not sure I am thankful for them, but they are looking at me right now. So they are peer pressuring me to add them.
9. Baby J's walker. Really, it is the best. And it is perfect for our house.
10. Last, but certainly not least, BABY J. Awe. I am so, so thankful for my little boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment