Thursday, September 23

Brace Face


So, I got braces. I know, awesome, huh? You wish it was you, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought... I did have braces when I was younger, like 13. And my teeth were perfectly straight afterwards, but retainers were lost and teeth moved. SO, I decided it was time to fix this. I am actually going to my same ortho who put them on me a million years ago AND he still had my file. Actually, its his son's office now, but they were both there when I was 13 too. Anyways. I have to wear bottom braces for 4 months and a top retainer for who knows. I sorta feel like a rapper with a grill. And if you read my last post I was shooting guns, so maybe I'm just a gangsta now?


ps - don't mind my cool pic. It was right after I got them & it was late in the day ok.. OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment